For Graffagna Builders, no single set of rules determines the design and construction process as each project is entirely unique. Yet each project follows a similar path -- listen to the clients' vision and discuss possibilities or consider the site’s distinctions and plan appropriately. Designing from the outside in, creating balance with surroundings or designing from the inside, adapting the space to the people who will live there, the goal is to design and construct well-functioning and beautiful places in which families can live, work, entertain and enjoy.
The Process, Steps 1 through 10
- Acquire a home site.
- Discuss with the Graffagna Builders’ team design goals, possibilities and limitations with regards to the site.
- Collaborate with an associated architect to design the home.
- Work with Graffagna Builders and the architect to decide important features and materials to be incorporated.
- Finalize the specifications and sign a construction agreement with Graffagna Builders.
- Begin construction which continues for 120 days (weather permitting) for a home of average size and finishes.
- Walk-through the home with the Team at major milestones to finalize electrical, plumbing and design features.
- Finalize interior details.
- Finalize exterior details, final grade and landscape.
10. Prepare for move-in.